Wednesday, November 30, 2011

5 down 3 papers to go

I found this paper a bit tough actually. Hahahha.
Anyway, i am not going to worry much. 
My mood was actually kinda hyper yesterday and I'm so happy while studying PP.
and until I could hardly fall sleep. AGAIN! ahhaha.
I have many things to say but I'll leave it to the next post.
So, is my birthday today I hereby wanna thanks those who messaged me throughout the day.
I have a really awesome birthday today. Feeling very happy deep down the heart. =D

And I wanna thank three persons who called :
HooiXin, NurSuhailah, ShienJoo, WoeiLoon

And of course those who sms-ed me.
regina
yeefung
risyn
xueting
keli
miyuki
xiang xiang
samuel
litchen
qizhen
chawyeh
yiruey
jolynn
chia li
shin wee
puiyin
khang chien
wei
yanduan
elaine
jingmin
geo
leemei
jiayu
yewyi
yahya
nanhui
jiayen
yinyee
hocksheng
weiying
szemeing
er ku
serena
myra
ku ma
boon see
chaiching
ah thioung
lel
sherlene
huifang
stallone
odj
kath

Special thanks to See Hui Ying for your superb MMS! =D

Will elaborate more on the next post.
Stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment