Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 down 4 papers to go

Hahahaha. Another one down, which is Macroeconomics. 
Well, Econs is never a very tough subject.
I still remember how nervous I was last night, knowing that I was not confident enough. 
Luckily, I still manage to answer the question tho it may not be 100% correct. 
Haha. So will be having PP2 tomorrow.
I really found it hard to fall asleep everynight before the exam day. 
Sigh.
I guess I'm fated to that, how many times I tell myself to be calm and stop worrying yet thinking too much.
My thoughts controlled my heart so badly. 

And I noticed that I am keep repeating the same thing for the past few blogpost.
And I started to feel I'm really annoying people. 
So paiseh, people. 

And and and, ahhh, so glad to see my name appears in yinfang's blogpost.
Just to let you know that I follow your blog every time. 
So, I am also part of them who give reactions to almost all the post you've written. 
And somehow, I LIKE your blog! 
And you're welcome. Good things are meant to share. 
That's why I'm so willing to share anything nice or good here. 
I wanna spread some 'love'. HAHAHAH!
Ignore me.

Okay, till then. 
Hmm.. I gotta sleep before eleven tonight. 
=P


No comments:

Post a Comment