Thursday, November 24, 2011

3 down 5 papers to go

Wahh. Soooo fast. 3 papers gone!
Hahahha.
To me, it's like half of the subjects I'm taking are all over. 
Happy!
I really felt very relieved once my paper ends. 
Econs today still okay.
When I say okay, I really mean it. XP
Luckily I've done an extra question for bahagian B, because I found out my answers are totally wrong for one of the questions. Hahaha.
Should be alright for this paper.
S A T I E S F I E D .

Somehow, I still don't get the reasons why I'm so tension every time the last few hours before exam or the night before.
Had stomachache this morning. Ahhh. Sai sai. 
Surprisingly, I did had a good sleep last night. 
I think because I was only having econs in the afternoon today. 
Anyway, everything went well when I reached school.
I think it is better for me to reach school earlier to reduce my tension. 

Really paiseh if you found it boring to read my exam-diaries.
Because I really don't feel like leaving the net for too long, that's why I keep my blog updated.

Andddd
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO SAW CHAW YEH ! 
May you be well and happy always :)
Take good care ah saw chaw mo ! 
It's been years. 
<3


My next paper will be having on next tuesday :) 
Economics 2. 
Yay! 
Really love exam period.
Thanks Mum for taking whole day leave and taking care of me throughout these days.
Feeling so contented having home-cooked food and yet no need to drive to school.
=D



No comments:

Post a Comment