Monday, November 21, 2011

1 down 7 papers to go

WALAU EH! 
I still cannot accept the fact that I menghadapi masalah kesukaran tidur last night.
I went to bed at 1015 but I think I slept at 1045.
Ish. Damn it. 
Waste time man! 
I really wanted to sleep earlier.
Why cannnot sleep ah? peng lai gok peng ki also cannot sleep.
errr. tension gua? hahahaha.
mai aneh la, please. 

Anyway, I'm still very happy because 1 down and 7 more to go.
fast fast only la. 
Overall, PA paper 2 still okay la. Satisfied. :)))
This morning, I really have forgotten that we are not allowed to bring boxes and pencil box into the exam hall.
I brought so many colour pencils and when the examiner asked me to pour out everything I was like 0.o
huh? ai mehh? 
And now, my colour pencils lost it's order and I ended up didn't use any of it to colour my graph.
I just don't colour graph as always.
Hahahhaa!

And what's bit funny is when me, jiayen, weiying and leemei inside my car,
we were like avoiding to discuss bout the points we wrote on essays.
we discussed everything but essays and pemahaman
I think we all really scared our points are actually wrong or different from others. 
Don't dare to compare. LOL.
Okay la. I don't care anymore. 

That's all for today.
Happy Birthday to you, Huifang!
May you enjoy your day and like our small surprise for you. =D


ps:  I'm writting more and more random post with broken language.
sorry for those who care. 
I just feel like writting. 
XP 

No comments:

Post a Comment