Saturday, November 19, 2011

冲吧!

And so, I'll write this post in English. Hahaha.
Couldn't find a suitable title in English.
And I don't plan to be too last minute to wish all who are sitting for STPM.
If there's a chance for you to read this before our exams officially starts.
I'm here to wish each and everyone of you good luck and all the best in every paper you are taking.
Be Confident, Steady and Firm.
No matter how also must ngeh ngeh confident, ngeh ngeh act steady and firm.
Pray hard. Study hard. 
Don't ever give up until the last minute.
And and, remember to sleep earlier to make sure you have good condition and you can perform the best.
Be happy that exam is coming because it symbolize that the day we can fly is coming nearer and nearer.
I'm so happy with that.
Finally, I can really dump everything that are squeezing in my mind for one and a half year to the dustbin of nowhere.

And somehow, it happens that I'm updating my blog everyday. LOL
Thanks to facebook. 
Once I'm out from there, I'm so active in here. Haha!
I've listed my to-do-list after 13th of Dec!
Am so looking forward to that day man!

XDD

Add oil ya buddies ! 
You can do it ! 
Die also die together la, pangsim. =) 
But, must pia the hardest before we die.
Abo we will regret eh. 
tiok bo? XP


No comments:

Post a Comment