Friday, November 25, 2011

20111125

OMG! Now only I know there is a grand opening of a lifestyle store at Penang Times Square.
Just read some review about it.
It is ' FulHouse Lifestlye Store & Cafe!
I want to go!!!
Saw it selling cute and unique stuffs. Ahhh.
I always love concept store like Material.
Hahahahhaa!
I really wish to visit there ASAP.
MUST GO ! Perhaps after exam T.T
hongsim sangat. 
Okay, I shall get myself away from comp.
Back to study! 
byeeee 

know more bout fullhouse :

and and and,
I wanna go 'chai diam ma' 
and and and
hami picnik cafe. lol
no idea where picnik cafe is yet.
Another concept cafe i know.
Hahahhaha. 

Add on-s:
http://mylovelybluesky.com/2011/11/penang-times-square-fullhouse-lifestyle-store-and-cafe/
http://www.kenhuntsfood.com/2011/11/full-house-lifestyle-store-cafe-times.html

kindly look at those review.
OMG! The ambience is simply superb.
And erm, they commented that it is romantic. LOL
I think it looks warm and bit cozy la.  
Like the interior deco. Thumbs up!

Guess we already have another place to hangout for some high-tea or whatsoever.
And suddenly I thought of weiying,serena,meiling and caixia.
Jio me jio me jio me!!!
after exam .....

And out of sudden, I thought of the moments having long duration phone calls with friends.
Ahh, I miss those talkings on phone and like never ending each time we started the calls.
And I really have this habit to talk on the phone for more than hours kind.
Hahahaha.
peng you, wo xiang ni la!
:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment