Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 down 6 papers to go

Yoohooo!!
Another paper down which is PP 1 ( Business Studies )
I noticed no matter which paper finish, I'm still that happy.
Overall, I think this paper have it's own difficult parts.
So, no one knows whether answers written can be accepted or not.
Up to the pemeriksa then.
Hahaha. I'm okay with it.
Still can do, can write, didn't leave any blanks.
I've done my best already.
No regrets =)

Tomorrow will be having Microeconomics.
Nice one.
Like this subject more.
May all the gods bless us all.
Cheeeers ! 
Though it's two papers straight in a row, I'm still glad that it comes fast, then finish fast. 
Good luck to all once again! 
Buhhbyeeeeeeee :)



ps:  last night before sleep, my heart was pounding really fast, still.
damn it la wei.
mai aneh please.
titi dream, titi hard to  fall asleep.
ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment