Thursday, December 1, 2011

a w e s o m e n i n e t e e n t h !



A Red Mug from Serena, my dearest birdy !


A special gift form my mum and dad ! 

30th of November is my birthday !
And I was having PP 2 on my birthday, my birthday always falls on exam period. 
Anyway, I'm actually really okay with it. I don't think this is something bad. 
I have friends to wish me in school. Some small surprise and simple celebration as well in school.
I don't actually mind having big or small celebration as I know we are all having exams.
I know that exam is more important than birthdays. 

Through the years, I think I did grown up a liltle. No more big nor high expectations on birthday.
But of course, small part of me still have some small small expectations la.
Well, I guess people do have some expectations right? 
I treat people that kind of way because I hope I can be treated the same way too right? 
Hehe. And this year, from the night before clock strives twelve, my mood was really good and super high like always. 
That's really a good thing because I enjoyed myself revising my book. Haha!

Alright, so I'm gonna story you what had actually happened yesterday. 
My day started with PP 2 until 11. 
I had a small surprise plus celebrations with my classmates in the school foyer.
They, myra, leemei, yeayin, orneh and pohyin expected me to walk across the corridor.
Unexpectedly, I was planning to wait for my mum in the foyer, so their plan failed a little, just a little.
I was still surprised, happy, and touched, receiving their surprise and celebration for me. 
Thank you all my dearest classmates! I appreciate every single thing you guys did for me. 
AND I LOVE THE VIDEO you guys made for me. I'll upload it in the end of this post. Hehe.

After we leave school, I went back to take shower and dress up nicely for the birthday lunch with my  dearest mother.
Before that, when I reached home, the minute I stepped into my room, I was shocked because my bed was nicely decorated by someone I don't know. 
And I thought that it was my mum who did that, there were balloons, birthday card and presents and my bear!
Hahahaha. I was so surprised and excited. I'll show you how they decorated my bed.
In face, another surprising point is 

My DAD was the one who decorated all these. OMG! I never ever expect my parents to do that for me.
No wonder I heard some weird sound made by balloons last night before I slept.
So, they both actually blew it for me. Ahhhhhh!
So happpppy!!! I have such cute and adorable Mum & Dad!
I love both of you, mummy and daddy!
Words can't really describe how lucky I am to be your only daughter.
I feel so contented thinking how both of you brought me up to who I am today. 
Thank you Mum and Dad for making my birthday a memorable one.
I'm writing this because I know you will get to read this =D
Super duper touched for all you both have done for me.
I know I am not good enough, anyway, I'll try my best to be a better one for both of you :)

Later
We went to the ' chai diam ma' I've mention before in my blog.
Had a great lunch with mum, thumbs up for the food and the environment there.
Penang people should visit there. The food is very healthy yet delicious.
The price is affordable and the service is good ! 

Went back home after our lunch and I gone sitting in front of my comp replying wishes from facebook for few hours until someone knocked my door.
Who's there?
Hooi Xin and Shien Joo !! and not forgetting another two coursemates of theirs.
Ahhh, this was so surprising too!
Thank you both sincerely for the birthday surprise and the cake!
We had a great talk, but that was not enough.
Let's continue our talking next time!
Will visit you both in your hostel.
You guys really have my heart. Hearts you both ! <3
I'm so glad to have you both as my buddy and you guys are simply so great !

And so, my day ended having a nice dinner at Blue Reef with my best friend, huiyin.
Thank you very much my dearest, for insisting to celebrate with me on the actual day of my birthday!
You're simply so amazing and I love you very much !
We have that kind of never ending talks.
Love sharing every single thing with you and I like listening to all your sharings.
Ahhhhhh, so happy so happy so happy !
Really very touched, though it is just a dinner.
简单就是寂寞孤单时候有人陪的晚餐。
Thank you for being there for me, you are so important to me.
So please, love me back, give me hugs and kisses! Hahahahha!



And I hereby end my post for my birthday with some last words.
I am lucky being a daughter to both my most wonderful Mum and Dad.
I am lucky to have a bunch of true friends who care bout me that much.
I am lucky to have the nicest relatives who always remember my birthday.
I am lucky being a good friend to all my friends.
Thank you all so much for making this so good yet touching to me.
Thanks for all the compliments and taking me as a special person in your heart.
I hope our friendship never ends.

Sincerely I wanna thank all who had given me the best. Love you all very much. <3

2 comments:

  1. hahaha. yes, very cute! he even put my mum's present together in my bed, he thought it's mine. As my mum was the one who asked him to decorate my bed. heheh.

    ReplyDelete