Friday, January 6, 2012

Tan Jin Jie's day

Happy 20th Birthday, JinJie.
Sometimes, to those friends who are really too close, we have nothing to say when the time comes.
I'm so not gonna write you another paragraph of words.
Because I've wrote you card, make you a video, plus a big celebration.
Anyway, thanks for your confession. Hahaha!
Forgive me, I'm just tired.
No more hope for birthday already. 
I really hate myself for saying things that I know it wouldn't bring any changes after saying it.
SHIT myself!

and I've deleted what I've written. 

I should have just expect less.
I'm learning I'm learning.
I'm departing to bangkok today! 
I'll enjoy myself till the max! woohoo~~!

Anyway, Handsome JinJie, love you babe! :D


ps:每一段友情都需要时间去经营的。
朋友应该是一起分享的。
I bet you know what am I referring to.
Don't keh gao gao kay? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment