Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY oh CNY.

Woohooo! CNY is coming!!!
Sorry people for posting such kind of miserable post last few days.
Nah, I don't like my blog to look, sound, and feel unhappy.
In fact, I'm not unhappy. I kinda like my life now.
I'm not that kind of down down person la if you really know me.

No matter how, still very excited CNY is just around the corner.
And this kind of excitement only happens once a year.
I can now picture how happy it will be to have everyone reunion in my house for the few days.
Laughter which makes me feel warm.
That kind of comfort I couldn't find in any other places.

Like I posted in fb, I hope I can enjoy working life. 
Why I'm having 不祥的预感?
Oi TAN YI LING, positive thinking please!!! 
HAHAHA.

And I would like to thank my dear bu, YinYee Yap.
For your dearest existence, always my favourite partner, secret sharer, one who understand me very very much.
You make me feel so warm so warm, and I love you so dearly much. 
Having a friend like you is more than enough. 
You can easily see through my heart when no one else could. 
Not only you, mushrooms can.
Okay, I basically can't live without you. You complete me.
WAHHHH! LOL. What the hell I'm saying?
Super duper thankful I can met you in my entire life to have you as my best friend.
Love you lots my bu ! <3 
ps: Don't be jealous when I say wyn is my best listener, you are one of them too. 
Don't you know no one knows that much bout me, but you? 

And special thanks to choonyong for mentioning me in your blog.
And I wanna apologize again for not making to the date. 
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Argh! I'm very guilty.
Thank you so much for your understanding and your honest advice.
Thank you for liking my sharing and our conversation.
You're simply a very very very great friend I can have.
Memang a good wife in the future as far  as I can imagine. 
我也真心希望你会快乐,会幸福。
You are very very sincere and I never met people like you.

Super duper High tonight. Jane beh tong me already :DD

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 
Family is the most important for this special occasion.
Spread and express your love. Or, action! 
So friends, enjoy ya!
You can come my house to pay some visits.
Let's play mahjong okay?
Let's ROCK Chinese New Year!
May you and your family be well and happy always =DDD


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, ah ling.
    arghhh.don't say sorry d la. Waiting for your next date! Yeah!!! :D
    Hmm.good wife? hahahahaha. Bo good eh la. Wa hami pun beh hiao. @.@

    谢谢缘分,让我认识你。有你这个朋友,真好。<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're very welcome ah rong!
    okay. this is the last time saying sorry. hehe.
    I have to make it before I start working. Hmm..
    You definitely si good wife, good girlfriend, good partner. Hehe.
    You kuan very thumbs up, it isnt eh hiao or beh hiao.

    我也很感谢命运的眷顾,让我认识了你。有你这样的朋友,真的也很好。 <3

    ReplyDelete