Thursday, December 8, 2011

7 down 1 last paper to go

And now, it feels like exam is over! 
HAHAHAHA!
I'm bit relieved. Though it feels like it is over, I am still kind of tense.
I really don't know why but every night before exam, my mind is so crowded. 
Erm, can I use crowded to descibe? Ahhhh, a big jam lah! 
really 没狗好睡
Many things inside, mostly worrying, and somemore, I feel bit down with my performance in maths paper 1
Anyway, today's paper 2 is a bit tough too.
I bet they change the one who set the questions because I found out the style is different from the previous years.
But of course, my paper 2 is far better than paper 1 like what I've expected.
The only thing which surprised me is the paper is consider quite tough for paper 2 itself.
I am so gonna put this all away.
No more worrying. 
I want to stop worrying.

And I went shopping with my mum this afternoon.
Woohooo~!!! Bought some new year clothes. Hehehe =DD
Had lunch in a very posh restaurant, The Sire. 
Wow! The price is so WOW! 
But the environment is another big WOW too!
Thumbs up for the environment, services, and food.

Another thing that made my day is I bumped into yinfang, huiying, shunying and adeline at queensbay.
Ahh, I really like talking to you guys.
We're so ngam and we can be very ngam.
I really hope we can get chance to sit down and talk again and again!
=D

Now, I am thinking whether should I start my drama 我可能不会爱你?
I don't think I can wait any longer. Hehehe.
low level of self-controlling. 

Alright, I think I'll start it tonight. XD
that's all for today.
Most importantly, I'm feeling happy ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment