Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Whose birthday yesterday?


This is what what friends are for


It's you ! My sweetest friend Vivian Tan Sze Meing.




V, do you know I really feel honoured to be your good friend for these years in our secondary school life?


You're one of the best person I've ever met.


I really love the way you are.


You treat everyone with a very true and sincere heart.


You can always be the best listener everyone could ask for.


You are very kind and honest to everyone.


One thing I really adore you is the way you can see beauty beyond imperfections.


You always give people courage and support.


You are thankful to God for what He had made for you.


Trust me, you're really beautiful. In and Out.


Yes, we might not talk that often this year, but let me tell you, you're not forgotten and you're always in my heart.


It's my greatest pleasure to have a friend like you, and I want to be your friend for now and ever.


Thank you so much for trusting me and willing to share your everything with me.


I'll always be there for you, okay?


Just come to me when you need me, I can give you the best shoulder.


My ears are ready for you too.


I'm willing to share your happiness and sorrows.


You're not alone, because you have US and Me !


Like I've told you before, If I could make a wish, I hope angels can always make your dreams come true.


You deserve the best.


All I want from you is to be happy all the time.


Promise me to stay happy like you always do okay?


Friend, I love you and I'll be your 永远支持你的朋友。


And thank you again, for being there for me whenever I need you.

=)








PS: I know this is late, so I'm here to send you my belated wish.
Hope you like it my dearest friend ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment