Sunday, August 14, 2011

Our Hero, Lee Chong Wei

Like what the sports analyzer said, He, Lee Chong Wei plays the best!


Of course it would be a great victory if he really wins this world championship.


But actually what is winning to everyone?


To me, he is the winner.


Winning is not about being the champion, is the attitude you have during a competition.


Lin Dan, what I can see from him is an arrogant player yet powerful sportsmen.


How about sports qualities? I don't see any.


He doubt the umpire and the line judges.


And I really dislike the way he interact with his coach as I don't see any respects.


If I could make a choice, Chong Wei will definitely be the one I would salute in this sport field.


Chong Wei had really played a very good game throughout these years. Efforts he paid is simply inexplicable.


Chong Wei has already break the records by having all these achievements for our country.


He is definitely a good role model to everyone. I really like they way he perform in every single match. And I really think that he played a perfect one this time.
We are very proud of having Chong Wei as the one who plays the best in every badminton match!


You make all the Malaysians so proud of you!
Keep it up with your good work and I look forward to your future match.


Finally, I love badminton and you make me feel more like it! =D
I enjoyed the match and I hope everyone did.


LEE CHONG WEI ROCKS TILL THE MAX !








No comments:

Post a Comment