Saturday, August 27, 2011

my small little dreams :D







There are few things I hope I could get the chance to get it done as soon as possible.
And these things are my small little wish/dream/hope.
This time, I'm going to list out some of the things I wish I could accomplish during these few years.


  1. I wish to go for a trip with my friends, the destination can be just around Malaysia. If possible, I would like to go to Taiwan, the place I wanted to go the most at this moment.
  2. I want to get drunk plus sleepover in any of the indoors. The place can be a service apartment, my house, hotel, or even friends' house.
  3. I wish to go for a hiking trip at pantai kerachut, try out parachute, and also fly kite. I want to get the chance to embrace the sky, and enjoy the feeling flying up high.
  4. I wish I can go against my curfew and catch a midnight movie or hangout with friends from p.m. to a.m..
  5. I wish I can throw a party gathering all my friends. When I say ALL, I really mean it.
  6. I want to go to the fun fair and play around like when I was just a little kid.
  7. I hope I can always be myself no matter how things are trying to tear me apart.
  8. I hope my friends and family are always be in peace of mind, pink of health, being away from suffering and danger, positive in thinking, happy from the heart, and always being true to herself/himself.










And this song is very nice.
=)
Enjoy !
Happy Holiday and Happy Studying!
Good luck and all the best to all who are sitting for trials.
To those who are entering the new chapter of their life, University life, just remember to enjoy the days in U and have fun till the max!
Will be waiting for you guys to come back penang and gather again.
Let's just keep in touch.
Take care, my friends.


6 comments:

  1. i wanna go taiwan, pantai keracut and flying kites too !!! =(
    lets go :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ON !!! or or our apartment stay go pantai keracut and play kites!!!! YAY YAY YAY XDDD
    but still so long gok =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! good idea!!! Okay okay.
    I'll wait patiently. Hehehe.
    So excited!
    =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. :DDDDDDDDDDD taiwan, yes!! I want to visit every night market and eat all the food there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owhh Meing, I really hope we can go there together one day。 =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay okay. no problem
    remind me if i forget bout this.
    XDDD

    ReplyDelete