Sunday, July 31, 2011

Get prepared ; Miele yo


Gotta get off from facebook and stop myself from watching PPTV already.

Fyi, trial is just one month away from now.

So, I think it is really time to stop being too active on the net. I guess I'll still blog, but no more fb-ing until finished trial.

So people, if you wanna contact me, just text me or leave your comment or drop by on my blog!

Owh yeah, I'm here to promote a new cafe at E-gate (facing Basewater) named MieleYo.

It's another frozen yogurt cafe!

Have a try and don't miss the special promotion : 10% discount on the first week opening.

It is until this friday! I think it is consider cheaper than Tutti frutti or J.Co.

Business hours : Monday to Thursday - 11am till 10am (if not mistaken)
Friday to Sunday- 11am till 1am (sure)

This is the large size ( Grande ) RM12.90
3 toppings; I chose Choco chips, almonds, and longan.
They have a few flavours for the frozen yogurt and I took the original one.


Dad and I.

See you people !
It's time to work hard sixth formers !
Let's add oil together and strive our very best ! XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment