Sunday, August 7, 2011

Why I feel like sharing?

Hmm.. I have to say that there's really a lot of things that had happened recently.
Mainly in school.
There's the someone that creates problem to people without feeling guilty.
And I found no words to describe her.
Cheater, maybe?
Or more precise, you're an animal. LOL.
I did thought of blog about you, but I don't think you deserve it.

Owh yeah, I'm back to normal.
Normal as in I have some thoughts in my mind which I could share it in my blog.
But erm.. I still don't feel like writing.

I still remember my friends said that my blog title just get along with my blog very well.
As in every single post here is so ' I-FEEL-LIKE-SHARING'.
Do you know that it is really good and important to share?
If you spread your happiness, it can actually doubled-up the joy you gain.
Seeing people laughing over your happy experience makes you feel good right?
It feels better than keeping everything inside alone.
That is very lonely man!

Actually I do support people and friends to share your both happy and sad moments to people around you.
If you share your happiness to people, it could make an equation of :
1 + 1 > 2
While if you share your sorrows to friends, it could make an equation of :
10/2 = 5 per person
Don't always try to be too strong when you're not, cause no one will call you a Hero no matter how strong you are to yourself.
Let your friends know that you occasionally need them when you're down, I believe they'll come to you when they need you too in return.

A little quote of the day : Worry is a stone which crashes a man but can easily lifted up by two men.

You know what, no one hates sharing, because it makes people feel good when you share.
Sharing is good and is always a way to make your relationships get closer with one another.
=)
So, let's share, people !
Sharing is caring ;D


4 comments:

  1. HEY i remember the equation thingy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean the one you sent me? hehehhee. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one i wrote in the long long diary, i remember... shouldn't be wrong, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay okay. now i remember! hhahaha. Owwww. so touched! T.T What a wonderful diary!

    ReplyDelete