Monday, December 13, 2010

Primary Friends ROCKS till the max ! XD



Do you have any primary school classmates or friends who you still get to keep in contact with them?
If you do have friends like these,
I believe you will agree with me that they are really really awesome people in life we ever had.
They are simply irreplaceable in heart.
No one could ever be like them for how they treat you and how they look to you.
You can be who you really are in front of them.
There's always a different feeling being with them.
Very very happy and you'll feel secure to tell them bout every single thing.
They are people you know no matter what happened, they will always be the same.
For they will not judge us for who we are, they don't pretend.
Yet, they are always so true.
Years have proven everything.
In the life of mine, I have the special 5 of them.
Wonder who they are?
=0

2008 gathering the six of us


Hocksheng's Birthday Celebration.


Jinjie's 18th Birthday Celebration.


Jiajia's Farewell to Aus.


My b'day celebration that comes late?




and so, it is all about US.

They are the very important people in my Life.
Most important boy friends I had.
=P
There goes the friendship that I always believe it can lasts until the end.
I seriously LOVE them !
One thing I always know is
Between friendship and relationship, friendship lasts longer.
Thank you all very much for being the very important part in my life.
Hearts all of you!
These are the people that meant to be together forever.
=)

I specially dedicate this post
to the six of us
who share the same age
for five days only.

Yours truly , YiLing.

2 comments:

  1. 哈哈。。。
    我和你一样幸福,
    因为我有3位好姐妹,
    1位男同学陪我共患难!
    他们都是小学同学,
    其中3位还是幼儿园同学呢!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh, 好高兴看到你也和我一样幸福。
    真的很难得,很可贵。
    我祝福你们的友情,长长久久。

    ReplyDelete