Monday, December 20, 2010

A day to Remember :D

17122010
A special date to remember for life, if I could.
A day where me and my very best friends gather and hang out for the whole day.
There were countless moments where we talked, played and laughed like no one cares.
I talked a lot, like really A lot.
And I think I annoyed them until they felt dizzy.
Oops, I don't care.
I just can't stop talking when I'm with them.

First, we headed to Prangin Mall and 1st Avenus for shopping!
nah, I didn't buy any.

Lego !

Cam whore in 1st Avenue toilet. Girls~

Had dinner at Harvest In Cafe
I took mushroom soup only. On diet? Xp

Straits Quay !
love the lights, and the place.


the end.

I don't have a word to describe these people above.
Best Friends, I called them.
I just can be myself when I'm with them
the very very true tanyiling.
And they are the ones who know me the best.
Thank you both for the day from my deepest heart.
Awesome day at awesome place with awesome people!
I can't help myself falling in love with both of you.
Love die, really love die!
So, kill me please?
=P

Love MUSHROOMS
always

No comments:

Post a Comment