Thursday, December 23, 2010

How much I mean to them...


Guess I acted like I wanted to know how much I mean to ms.sawchawyeh too badly. Paisehh lahh. Saja say nia eh, but still, I don't have a blogpost, I get a Wallpost instead. LOL. Fine, I'm satisified. =)

Below are words from my friends, saw chawyeh and followed by ahaha jolynnchua

Saw Chaw Yeh says :

Ms.tanyiling ni hao. Since you so wanted to know how much you mean to me, I'll write you something here :) You are a great friend of mine. I know you are always there for me, and I know you always wanted to help. I know you always have something to say but you stopped yourself. Sometimes I'll complain things to you but you can hardly understand me or maybe, I never tried to let you understand. Coz...I dont know, we don't have the same frequency? Still, I dont care I just blabber to you :) And you are someone in school whom I'll find when I'm feeling so depressed like last time, I like your flabby arm haha. It's kind of fun playing around with you. I appreciate you a lot, really. Oh c'mon I baked you a cake before remember? It's not how I usually treat people alright. Well, I want you to know that, I care about you too. Tho I like to bully you hehe. You can always find me in sight if you ever need me, I'm never far away. And I always remember that I promised, friends forever ♥ :)




Ahaha Jolynn Chua says :

虽然我常常骗人,可是以下是我真心话:


Friendliness: (9.5)over 10
Kindness : (9.5)over 10
Generousity : (9.5)over 10
Intelligence/cleverness: (9)over 10
Pretty or handsome : (9)over 10
What I like about u : Everything. From your laughter, to your jokes, your personality, all is amazing just the way you are. And making you phaik-cheik makes me very syok! Hahahaha…
What I hate about u : Nothing. I dont hate friends. I try to accept everyone for who they are. Hehehe.
What I wanna tell u before 2010 ends :
Live in the moment, and share your love with one another. And wherever the road may lead you, I genuinely hope everything comes your way. And you can always count on me like 1,2,3. Hahaha. We have shared so many memories together, and no one can take that away. Hope next year we can be classmates again!! Hahaha. Have a great Christmas and awesome 2011!! Love ya! ♥




I purposedly save this into a blogpost as when years pass by I can read this again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment