Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Presents :D

Sze Meing posted this to my house.
How touched!
T.T


The cover and some parts of the pages.
Love this very very much!
No one can beat you doing DIY present.
Thank you my dear V.
=)


A photo album I wanted for so long.
Finally, as my wish, my classmates share this present for me
A big thank you to Chia Li, Orneh, Yea Yin, R B, Fang Yin, and Lee Mei
Thanks to all!


A birthday Card from my beloved Mum and Dad


The books they bought for me.
There is a person I wanted to share this to.
But, the question is where is that person now?
I wonder.
I need an explaination for all the things that happened.


The mushrooms wrap our pictures which is printed in A4 size paper with all the fruits.
OMG, memang siao.
Only you guys will think tiok aneh eh idea.
Anyway, tiok si aneh eh idea, I LIKE!
Hehehehe.
Very happy to receive that!
Love die you guys!
=D


that's all until now.


PS: Do you like my edits?
=))))

1 comment: