Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !




I Received Call from Geoffrey, Hui Yin and Shien Joo when the clock is about to strike twelve.

A very very big Thank You to the ones who had wished me :

Xue Ting
Miyuki
Pui Yin
Tze Shyan
Chaw Yeh
Hooi Xin
Sze Meing
Dean Jiun
Eva
Yi Ruey
Yee Wuan
Xiang Xiang
Liang Keat
Yen Ling
Wei Ying
Jia Yen
Shun Ying
Jia Yu
Poh Lin
Chia Li
Wen Xi
Yi Yan
Yan Duan
Sherlynn
Theng Theng
Ku Ma
Ai Ling
Hui Fang
Kin You
Carene
Jia Jia
DAD
Chai Ching
Ciw Ping
Hui Ying
Yew Yi
Sharmaine
May Jing
Shen Chaei
Boon See
Lel
Hui Jiun
Risyn
Yin Yee
Elaine
Tammy
Lee Mei
Hui Yin
Sherlene
Lit Chen
Hira
Nur Suhailah


Also, about 150 people who had wished me through facebook.
I guess I did wrote a long enough reply to your wall.
I'm bit insane. Just a bit lah.
No matter how, still thanks for the wishes.

Celebration I had :
29112010
Best of the best people in my life.
Buddy, Thank You very much with all my hearts.
I love you so so much !
So many things to say to you, lots of lots of heart talks waiting for me.
Teacher, thank you for the day and the surprise!
=D

30112010
Thank to the three of you that made my day special.
Without the three of you, I guess I would had went real mad.
Thanks for the night just by accompanying me and not make this hard for me.
=)

Lastly
01122010
Liangkeat, thank you for the cake!
Memang hojiak!
May both of you stay as hangfuk as ever.
:D


The friends for life.
太多话想对你们说
只能说
有你们当损友 是很幸福的事
让我们永远当损友吧!
XD


原来 生日也教会了我许多事
一直以来 都是我太天真


No comments:

Post a Comment