Saturday, July 2, 2011

To have the PRECIOUS ones


What can I demand more when I've already had the best in my life?

What can I hoped for when I can already have the perfect one to be in my life?

What can I do to make you feel proud of me?

Perhaps, I already knew all the answer. Yet, that's the reason why I feel like blogging this post.

I love the way you hold my hand since the day I was born.

You never let me go, you hold me tight and right close to you.

I love the way we hold our hands in three walking around the streets.

I love the way we three sleeping on the same bed, in the same room under one roof.

I love the way you pampered me by giving me what I wanted.

I love the way we joke and laugh at all those small and tiny things that happened everyday in our lives.

I love the way you treated me as the only child, only daughter in my family. And you did not overprotected me from falling down.

I love the way you affect me to be like you for the good and bad habit because it has proven that we're just the same.

I love the way we sing along the same song in every journey we walked through without noticing how time flies.

I love the way you bring happiness and laughter to us just to make us happy.

I love your kindest heart to all the needy.

You brought me up and now I am so proud of who I am today as your only daughter.

I always know that I might not be the best daughter, but I just want you to be proud of having me.

To make sure I'm happy is all you ever wanted.

Don't worry, to have you both in my life, is the reason I'm happy with my life.

A thousands of thank you I wish to say to you. Yet I know it is never enough to repay for what you have gave to me.

Thank you for giving birth to me and I cherish you with good health and happiness.

You wouldn't know how thankful I am to be your daughter.

I know this is late, but Daddy, I Love You. Happy Belated Father's Day!

You're the best Father I could ever had.

like father like daughter
you're handsome and I'm pretty
=P


Thank you for everything you have done for this family.
We love you.
May you always be in good health and happy.
I'll take care of you too.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment