Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I have no updates. :(

Seriously, I have nothing to update. =(

Hey readers, I'm really sorry for not updating my blog that frequent.

In fact, I really have nothing to write.

No inspiration and I've lost my thoughts as I wasn't thinking about anything recently.

It's not that I don't wanna write or lazy, but I really have nothing to share.

Most probably I spend too much time on watching drama series.

Tell you something, watching drama/tv show/movie is the way I relax myself.

When there's something bothering me in my mind, I'll choose to sank myself into watching something.

Because at that moment, I can forget about the 'things' that flow in my mind, and I can enjoy myself in that particular movie or show, which can make me forget about what I'm bothering for temporary.

And sooner or later, that 'things' will disappear cause I'll then totally forget what was it in my mind.

Alright, so this is the way to stop myself from thinking too much.

Another thing, guess we all sixth formers really got to start revision. I'm still on the way to turn on the switch on button. Anyway, don't worry because I really know what to do. =D

PS: damn blogger, I cannot upload pictures!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment