Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Family Trip to Malacca



This is my sweetest cousin sister, Mariana. Happy Sweet Sixteenth Birthday, NANA!
Jiejie is here for you always =)


People I love dearly.


The place we stayed for one night. The price is very reasonable.
A very cozy, warm and comfortable place to stay. They provide free wifi and the room is fully air-conditioned. They serves very delicious breakfast, but that you have to pay separately.

My dad . My Uncle . My Cousin
at Jonker Street of Malacca watching the singing show.

Indian Chendol. Taste yummy! =D


Windmill with a lamp post.

What do we call this? City clock? LOL.
It showed 9pm sharp.


Christ Church of Malacca.

Lights, I love.



Love this picture. Street Lights Rocks !


All Star Freaks !

A' Famosa. the historical building in Malacca.

the man with the guitar.
Street Performance. =)


for more pictures, kindly visit facebook photos

In fact, we went to KL as well.
Somehow, I realize I don't really like KL.
KTM sucks.
It was my first ride and the train broke down. wth.
Met a bunch of people who scammed.
Try to convince you to claim the prize you won and get you into the trap. Beware people.
Traffic was so congested. It was a total waste of time got trapped in traffic for hours.
Urban life in KL is just not what I fond.
All in all, I just don't really like KL.
Still, Penang is my best hometown ever.

Anyway, Malacca, I like !
Jonker Street is very cool!
It is a long street night market but there's some concept shop which I really like.
One of it is the Jonker Gallery.
They have their own designed clothes, accessories, souvenirs etc.
Very uniquely designed.
a MUST visit though it is kinda pricey.
About the food, penang food is still the best.
However, there is a Cake House named Nadeje.
Nadeje, serves Crepe mainly.
Owww, they have the best crepe in town, it just melts once it gets into the mouth.
Thumbs up! a MUST try.
Located at Dataran Pahlawan.
Alright, I guess that's all for the trip.
I did enjoyed and had enough fun.
Family outing builds good relationship among each others.
It does.
=)



Picture of the day.
How can you just don't feel the love?
This is so heart-rending.

Readers, thank you for supporting my blog.
Have a nice day. :)
Oww yeah, I get Band 5 for MUET. =D
I'm quite satisfied with my exam results, too.
Keep it up everyone !

2 comments:

  1. Wey..I love Malacca too!! I went there twice when i wan studying in Johor..It's really a AWESOME and HISTORICAL place indeed! Especially Jonker Street!! Cultural and strike with it own feel! I love this kind of human-natural-environment.. I guess I found u as i do too! Buddy ma!! HAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weifern, Exactly!!!
    I can feel the peace and calm there.
    Jonker Street Rocks!! Hope that Penang has also a street like this lor. Yaya!! We can go there together d lor if got chance. I would like to go there again! Yeahh, Buddy!!! =DD

    ReplyDelete