Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yours Truly =)


Is this vain?
Perhaps.
Anyway, just to share my current facebook profile picture with readers here.
I don't expect to gain so many likes there.
Around 60 + likes.
This figure made me shocked.
Bout this picture of me,
Many commented that I look skinny in this photo.
In fact, I'm not.
You'll know lah when you see me in real person.
I don't mean to bluff people by posting a skinny me. Hehe.
Just to let you know is the angle problem.
Fyi, I'm still that phat !
Anyhow, this is really a current picture of me.

I've been thinking of making my blog private.
Just plain thinking.
What do you think?
Not forgetting, I'm here to thank those who had helped me to like my previous post.
Thanks for supporting me.
I'm really glad to have some loyal readers to read my blog.
I hope I did brighten your day a lil bit.
Or you can see new perspective from what I wrote.

Besides, just to let you all know that
I'm really willing to accept feedbacks, comments, drop by from you guys.
Let me know what do you think from what I wrote.
I would love the sharing given by you, readers.
As I can always learn from you.
Yet, I would like to know who are you who always view my blog.
drop by your name when you pass by, kay?
Thanks a lot !
I'll try to keep on updating my blog here.
Once again, I would like to send my deepest gratitude to those who visit my page very often.
Appreciate it much.
=]


1 comment: