Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've decided to ...



Proudly announcing that I've decided to stop myself from facebooking for about 1 month I supposed.
I just couldn't stand myself for being so addicted to fb.
It's time to control myself again. Haha.
Don't be so busybody over people's stuff.
I know once I've made this decision I can surely complete this task.
Good Luck to myself.
Muet is just around the corner.
So, I have to blog more in English.
Hopefully it helps to improve a little.
Wish each and every candidates who are taking Muet the best of luck.
Let's strive hard together !

Recently, there are a lot of things that happened in school.
Relationship between people mainly.
Some people are really unpredictable.
I still don't get what's the point of hiding about tuitions.
This is ridiculous.
It just shows your immature thinking in front of us only.
At the end of the day, you still have to show your true colours.
What for making more and more lies but not making a clean breast?
Anyway, it's up to you. Luckily you're not my close friend.



suey leh? hahaha.
Owh yeah, I'll still keep on blogging !
So, do stay tuned.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment