Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Love You !


there goes one day I came up with this mind
which was
-
-
-
sending " I LOVE YOU! " to five of them
and I wanted to see who love me back without hesitation.
so here's the result from them :

the first who replied
TEH KEH SIN !

" I know ar, why suddenly say again leh? :)"

" 其实我比想象中更爱你哦!因为。。。爱很难说出口啊!不用谢了,因为爱一个人不会要求回报。"


followed by YAP YIN YEE!

" cinta mu juga. "

continued by LEE YI RUEY !

" Haha. Biao bai send wrong message a.?"

" I LOVE YOU too!! Your message comforted me.. Miss-ED mushrooms a lot. ><>

next was LIM HUI YIN!

" Love u too!! Zomik? Wan biao3 bai2 to who? Den take me lai test 1st la.. Hehehe "

the last one was
REGINA WONG!

" You want to send hxx lxxx zxx is it? send wrong? "

" Hahaha.. okay.. don't sleep too late.. oh ya, tmr i bo go tuition cause got some personal thg.. sweet dreamx yea.. I LOVE YOU ! "

So as you can see,
Some hesitated why I suddenly confess to them?
Some thought that I send wrong message at first?
Some straight away replied she loves me too.
I seriously like Huiyin's reply, made me laugh like mad. XD
this doesn't mean that I don't like others' reply
Anyhow, that was so sweet receiving their reply.
Try out this one day! It will definitely make you day !
Just like they did. =D



who need ICE CREAM when they already have friends like this ?
They are sweeter than ice cream, don't they?


4 comments:

  1. Awww.. hahaha.. It's so sweet receiving your drop by too! =DD Thanks for feeling it's sweeet. Indeed, very SWEEEET ! XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheeee ! Miss you too !!! XDD Bila balik again???

    ReplyDelete