Saturday, November 6, 2010

Exam Fever .

I've only heard the saying that goes time waits for no mans

But but but...

I'm a woman what ! Oops! Err, Lady? No? Girl? Girl, I think.

Time, can you wait for me?

I am actually facing this problem during my final examination this time.
Sadly, I don't have enough time!
This is the first time I met this problem actually.
Especially when I was doing my Economics Paper, I'm the last in class that finished up the paper.
What was I doing?!
Yet, I'm so unsatisfied with my performance though I managed to complete all the questions on time.
If I have MORE time, I believe I can do it better.
If I have MORE time, I might have figured out the correct answers !
If there is any if ...


Apart from that, the papers that have been tested are not the papers I'm worrying.
In fact, the papers that is most challenging yet will make much difference on my ranking is this !

pictures paint a thousand words

Yes ! It's the MATHEMATICS
Again, If I have enough time, I can do more exercise.
Do you know I actually study maths but not do maths exercise?
This is my way of studying.
In actual fact, I don't have much time for me to do exercise, so I go for plan B.
Indeed, study maths is my plan B.

So, this is it.
Alright, am I wasting my time blogging?
no lah hor? =P


Can you give me credits for the photos above?
It's my PHOTOGRAPHY!


7 comments:

  1. photo pass~
    blogging pass
    study math oso hope u can pass la har

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szemeing, hahaha!!! happy NYA~ owwhh, that's so sensitive. anyway, if there's a chance, i want to fight with her! haha! but still beh.. so sad :(


    Geoffrey, photo pass nia meh? hahaha. okay okay.. thank you !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like your shirt in your latest profile pic in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. owhh.. hahaha. yaya. her ABANG style. LOL. not bad lah you. pandai cakap! hahaha, is it? next time i'll wear it when we go hang out ! XP Thank you so so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the hell is ABANG style you two are so teruk I sad die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. teruk meh? duh, not at all. LOL. ABANG style is so so special and unique. compliment lai k? Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was thinking where did u get the photo from?? haha good one!! Like Like

    ReplyDelete