Friday, October 29, 2010

For V


So, I'll just stand on your side to write this little article.

Your story goes like this :



and you might believe that/take it as :

but to me,
he don't deserve you crying over for all the matters that happened.
I don't want see you crying.
Do you actually know that you always deserve better?
To hide your real feelings in front of us won't make us feel better or make us think that you are tough and strong.
Conversely, we would be more worry bout you.
You're fragile. I know that.
His simple act that don't make sense will make you goes round and round.

remember this :


He is not that perfect guy


to the one who really cares.


If there's a wish for you
I'll request angel to sent you a perfect guy who can give his very best to you
as a gift from me to you

No comments:

Post a Comment