Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eternal Favourite of Mine :))

Ice Kacang is love .

Yes, this is my all time favourite dessert, THE ICE KACANG!
Spot the ice kacang, there is no other ingredients except the two scoop of peanut flavour ice-cream and only sarsi syrup.
I just like my ice-kacang with only ice-cream and it must be peanut in flavour.
People, it taste superb I tell you!
Besides, there is only a particular store that I always go for my ice-kacang.
fyi, it is located at Batu Lanchang Market.
I've found out this store is the only store where the ice is very finely-sharpened.
It melts once it enters your mouth.
This ice-kacang accompanied me since I were young!
It can simply made my day yet every time I feel so happy eating and also after eating it.
I crave for it.
So I think ice kacang can cheer me up if I'm having mood swing, perhaps? =)


Ice Kacang and I .



If you haven't try this before,
Why not have a try?
Once you have tried,
you'll definitely want to go back there again for the second time!
Trust me.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment