Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turning EIGHTEEN , chawyehyeh!


My first hand-made Birthday Chocolate Cake for you !
It is my 1st year celebrating your birthday!

My 1st Sleepover at friends house, which is yours.
that night I couldn't sleep? nehh. xp



I skipped Trainings loitering at BJ the whole holiday.

My hand-made Birthday Cake from you.
The cake really sweeeeet dao~

the BEST Picture of us.





I like this !
sawchawyeh, gambar ini cantik, kan?

Pictures paint a thousand words
and
This is the story of US


Yours truly
hippo tan yi ling.


H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !
May you have a better birthday compared to last year.
Hope you like what I did.
Our friendship shall never ends.
PS : Thanks for the reply ms.sawchawyeh!
Hearts you, my dear!
^^

3 comments:

  1. lai smile la lai..
    :D
    HAHAHAHA..
    ish, cant you like this?
    purposely edit the photos and upload one by one de wor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bday tentu ada your face la duh.
    hahahaha.
    you cannot accept the truth hur.
    you face tiok si aneh eh mar.
    cannot blame me de lor.
    men kin menkin.
    you mai like pun si wu lang like for you d.
    hahahah. shuang~~

    ReplyDelete