Sunday, February 19, 2012

random#1




越矛盾的人越需要認同 越是在乎的人越害怕落空 所以我说没关系的时候 心很痛

never know it'll ended up like this. no one is happy. very pathetic. 
so many misunderstandings. and i cannot change anything, say anything, do anything to make this situation better. 
and today, I've voice up. never had a dream come true on my birthday. 
things will never go the way I wanted. 
just plain expressing. I'm very fine people.




To my dearest cousin Dan,
Sorry again for letting you down. 
Now only I know how much difference we have in our minds.
Just to let you know that, when this person is invited to my life, I'll never let this person to leave my life so easily.
To me, if I wish to be close to someone so badly, I'm sure I'll put much effort just to make sure we have close bonds and I'll never let go.
I'm always very confident with the bonds I've built. 
And I never thought that I'll be changing my thought to stop being close with someone.
of course, there would be exceptional cases. 
But, it will definitely not be your case.
I really treasure what we have now and I'm looking forward to what we'll be in the future.
It's all positive to me.
Love you just as much as you love me =)



No comments:

Post a Comment