Friday, February 10, 2012

another mushroom outing!



Had another memorable outing with my beloved ones.

Went to pantai kerachut and hotel stay with them.





And Pantai Kerachut amazed us. What a beautiful beach with a very breath-taking scenery.



Love it! Will pay more visit there if i got the chance.



Just because to hike the hill is not challenging.







Back to hotel and prepared our steamboat inside the hotel.






Played poker cards with them.
All newbie.





So, I'm the bad friend again, to be the friend who teach them how to play poker cards.
Very fun actually, and those who lose have to drink!
Drink what? Mixture of alcohols.
LOL.



Planned to get drunk but ended up we got a little bit tipsy only
Our mind were still quite conscious, just kinda High. Lol.



Ahh, it's really an unforgettable outing.
We fooled around until 2am i think. And pillow talk until 6am.
We laughed like hell.



I really love and enjoyed every moment being with them because I need not to explain who I am and they can understand me without having me to say a word.
We've been through a lot of ups and downs when we were in high school.
And thank god those hardships didn't bring us down, but made us stronger and our bonds too, became stronger than before.



So, I still feel safe when I'm with them. And I can always be myself when I'm with them.
They've seen the best and worst part of me but then, they never leave me.
They bullied me but I know everyone enjoyed.



However, sadly, huiyin is leaving us to aus to continue her study.
She's been the best friend of mine these years.
It's hard to accept the fact that she's leaving us so soon.
She has always play the important part in my life.
She is always the one who gave me the courage to do things.
To make me be certain on things and to listen to me every time.
I will definitely miss her with all my heart.
Siaopo, take good care of yourself kay?
And please contact us more often before we do.
I know you'll be alright and you won't make us worry.
I have faith on you, you sure can cope and adapt yourself in the new surroundings.
And do remember that, I'm always here for you.
Love you till I die. Mwax <3

 

ps: sorry guys, no time to edit already. and the pictures are totally not related with the words below it.
hope you enjoy reading my post anyway. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment