Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Busy working life.

 It's been a while since I last update.
Sorry to those who came here often to check out on me.
As I supposed you know, I'm busy working currently. 
And been lacking of time to blog bout what's happening and what I'm thinking.
I'm feeling good and better that I don't have much time to think nonsense.
Though I don't like sleeping and waking up so early every weekdays to work, It's still better than rotting at home doing nothing meaningful right?
These days, I used to hang out at night and came home latest at 12.
I'm here to inform you guys that I'm not updating that frequent already.
I'm feeling tired every time I reached home. 
I believe I'll get use to everything very soon.
Wish myself luck. Till then.

Oops! Not forgetting the gathering we had tonight.
Btw, it supposed to be a farewell for my best friend, huiyin.
We ended up gathered with our senior YeeHoong, YunYing and SaiYe
OMG! It's super duper fun and exciting to meet up all of you and to laugh like mad.
I had a great and memorable night.
And I thanks those who wished me for Valentine Day.
Thank you so dearly much for all your <3
love you guys ! mwax! 
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!
It's not meant for couple but to those we loved.

2 comments:

  1. <3
    Happy Working ya! I know you will. hehe.
    Good Luck then! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ah myfriend!
    yeah, im enjoying i think. XDD
    thanks for your luck!! =)

    ReplyDelete