Sunday, May 8, 2011

Specially for the one and only I called her , Mother.


Just in case you'll read these.
As I don't think what I wrote in the card is quite enough.

Dear mum,

You are the greatest person I've ever seen and I've ever had.
You bring me to this entire world which I now called My Life.
You always try to make me happy by just doing a simple act and I know you want me to be happy.
You have the soft and kindest heart of all. You always cried so badly watching every touching scenes in your korean drama.
You are always so tough and you never fall in your working life.
You are my best friend, like seriously if only I can name one best friend, you are the only one.
You treat me as your best friend too. I always feel so honoured that I can share your problems with you. You trust me and respect my opinions though I'm just a kid.
You hold my hands while we're walking and you like to kiss me. *blushed*
You gave me the freedom that I wanted which makes me feel so good to have such understanding mother.
You know my friends and you remember most of them.
You are so cool as you can always know what I want to eat or feel like eating, where I wanted to go in that particular day or moment.
You pay for my expenses and buy me the things I want or long for.
You always try so hard to give me the best you could.
You don't give me pressure on studies.
You understand me the most.


Most importantly,
You are always there when I needed you the most.
I love you more than you know with my deepest heart.
Thank you so so much for being my dearest mother.
I know I cannot ask any more from you.
You're simply too good for me.
It is never easy to be a good and responsible mother like you having a kid like me.
Thank you for all the attentions and effort you paid on me.
I treasure everything you did for me.
And I promise to be the best I could for you.
May you always be in the pink of health and be happy for the rest of your life.
I'll take care of you.



I love you, mother.

Happy Mothers' Day !


With Lots of Love from your dearest Daughter,
Yi Ling.

No comments:

Post a Comment