Friday, May 6, 2011

Get Pens Ready !

colours in life

No doubt these are all my highlight pens.
When it is around the exam corner, you'll get to see the appearance of these pens on the desk more frequent.
Get my pens ready!
It's approaching mid-year.
Somehow, I'm still kinda relax and living a carefree study life.
Anyway, I have a plan already.
Hopefully, it works.
Good luck to all sixth-form stress-ers who are all sitting for mid-year real soon.
Here comes pimples, coffee, mp3, snacks... essential things needed during the midst of exam.
If you're so stressed up with your studies, I think it is kinda ubiquitous case cause everyone of us is going through the same with you.
You're not alone my dear. ^^
What that matters is just the way you look at stress.
Take it positively then there shouldn't be a problem.
You may come and talk to me whenever you feel like talking to someone =)
As long as you have tried your best, I think it is more than enough already.
If you couldn't make up to your expectation, then don't expect too much.
Expectation is the root of all heartache.
Mind that.
Once again, be prepared everyone !
You can do it !
XD


Mothers' Day is coming!
Have you planned the day for your dear mother?
If you haven't, you can simply made her day by just saying the three magical words.
You know what it is.
So, I, sincerely wish each and every wonderful mother in this world
A very Happy Mothers' Day !
Mothers are simply too precious to have.
Love you, mum !
<3

I might not update for awhile or not that frequent =D

No comments:

Post a Comment