Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Si Miang Tag Me !

FULL NAME: TAN YI LING
AGE: 18 plus
BIRTH DATE: 19921130
PRESENT ADDRESS: Somewhere in Penang.
_____________________________________________________
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 95 truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Ice Lemon Tea
2. Last phone call: Mum
3. Last text message: Heida
4. Last song you listened to: 李宗盛- 领悟 [ Falling in love with him! Very nice songs he wrote]
5. Last time you cried: Few days ago if not mistaken, while watching 和声

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on: My friends cheat me very frequently. The others no la.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope. Seldom kiss people eh lor.
9. Lost someone special: Nope
10. Been depressed: Nope
11. Been drunk & threw up: Nope. I want to try to get drunk if I've given the chance

LIST 3 FAVOURITE COLOURS:
blue red grey

LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes, of course !
16. Fallen out of love: Nope
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes !
18. Met someone who changed you : No gua.
19. Found out who your true friends are: Knew it long time ago. =)
20. Found out that someone was talking about you: Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list: From what I remember, I guess no.

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: Quite a number la. Mostly I know geh.
23. Do you have any pets: nope
24. Do you want to change your name: Yes, but I couldn't think what to change. Hehe
25. What did you do for your last birthday: This is sensitive! I sat infront of the comp and replied comments.
26. What time did you wake up today: 0603
27. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Days after STPM
29. Last time you saw your mother: This morning
30. What is 1 thing you wish you could change about your life: I'm pretty fine with my life.
31. What are you listening to right now: 李宗盛's songs
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes, tommy !!
33. What's getting on your nerves right now: arrival of midyear exam!
34. Most visited web page: yilingx.blogspot.com
35. Nickname(s): hippo, fei fa, ah ling, ling po, tua pui....
36. Relationship status: Single
37. Zodiac sign: Saggitarius
38. Male or female: Female
39. Elementary: PCGPS
40. High school: PCGHS
41. College: PCGHS I supposed.
42. Hair colour: Brownish
43. Long or short: Short
44. Height: 159
45. Do you have a crush on someone: Nope
46. What do you like about yourself: LOL. I dont know leh.
47. Piercings: Ears yes
48. Tattoos: No
49. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS:
50. First surgery: -
51. First piercing: Ears
52. First best friend: koaykahyen
53. First sport you joined: badminton
54. First pair of trainers: My dad?
55. First vacation: Langkawi I think.

RIGHT NOW:
56. Eating: -
57. Drinking: -
58. I'm about to: go out.
59. Listening to: still the same
60. Waiting for: a call

YOUR FUTURE:
61. Want kids: Not really
62. Get married: LOL. Kinda hard to.
63. Career: I just want to be a successful woman !

WHICH IS BETTER:
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: hugs
66. Shorter or taller: Taller
67. Younger or older: Older
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Both !
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice stomach ! Haha!
70. Sensitive or loud: Loud
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER:
73. Kissed a stranger: No
74. Drank hard liquor: No
75. Lost glasses/ contacts: Nope
76. Sex on first date: Wow! Impossible.
77. Broke someone's heart: It's people's heart. So, did I?
78. Had your own heart broken: No
79. Been arrested: In my dream got lah.
80. Turn someone down: Maybe yes.
81. Cried when someone died: I think so.
82. Fallen for a friend: Nope

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
83. Yourself: Yes, of course
84. Miracles: Yeah !
85. Love at first sight: Not really lo.
86. Heaven: Yaya!
87. Santa Claus: Yes, many fake eh.
88. Kiss on the first date: Funny question! Ok la, wa bo believe la
89. Angels: Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
90. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: LOL. What if I did?
91. Did you sing today: I sing everyday !
92. Ever cheated on somebody: No no, I'm an honest kid. =D
93. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Maybe 5 or 6 years old like that la
94. If you could pick a day from last year and relieve it, what would it be: Last day of November. LOL
95. Are you afraid of falling in love: I think I am, If I fall, I'll fall hard. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment