Tuesday, October 26, 2010

love yourself


Sometimes I wonder, who actually needs love when friendship can actually completes you?

oops ! I'm not referring to family's love. I mean that ehhem ehhem kind of love.
you know i know lahh.

Why people can actually sacrifice so so much for their lover, but not to one who have brought us here?

If we can treat the same way we treat our lover to our family, I believe the world would be much more wonderful than what it is now.

Don't you think so?

No one is your everything, everything is You.




PS : No offence to anyone =)

6 comments:

  1. yeah. I agree with you. Maybe i'll change once i met that particular person. Maybe lahh. You're right. I can accept your opinion! What I wanna stress on is some people are totally blind when they're in love, i dont really agree with the situation that the he or she is their everything, act like they cant live without any of them. thanks you so much for your opinion, really really appreciate that! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The motivation of writing post more on my hands is from you ,V! haha. my english, still has much to improve.As compared, yours are really good to me =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i read my older post and i would go like, man, how bad was my command of english. hahahaha. start to blog more and as time passes by you can see the improvement. hahaha. you can still share some really good stuff here but if you get it from facebook actually you need not to share it another time here because people can read that on fb d so ... actually i want to know your stuff mur. hehehehe. thats why i asked you to blog more about your thoughts.heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. V, I'll take up your advice. blog more in english. hehe. will try my best kay? hmm, i wanted to share it here because i want to make it saved into my blog, and i can still read it again and again when i want to. It's like share to myself. get it?


    Janelle, thanks! im glad that you drop by =))

    ReplyDelete