Friday, April 3, 2009

Sorry .

Dear Teacher,

I'm so sorry about what we did today.
A thousand of sorry I would like to say to you.
You'll never know how bad and guilty we felt.
What we want is your forgiveness but we don't think you will accept our apology.
We were so sad about it.
We don't mean to waste your time.
Is a misunderstanding.
But you seems to be so disappoint to both of us.
We do know it is hard for you to let go and forgive us.
You act nothing and keep on saying it is okay as long as things run well.
You said you'll never bother and be too serious with what we did.
Words from your month is so mean actually.
We can still feel your anger actually.
But we really care about your feeling and you.
That is very important to us.
We want your comment, advice, and support.
I don't want you to look down on both of us and the team.
We are very serious with the mag.
We are not playing a fool. Not a single minute.
I know you won't be accepting our explains but that's the truth.
Hard to meet such good and considering teacher like you.
I don't want you to feel bad about us too.
What we can do now is just to do our very very best to the mag.
Yet produce a high quality mag.
I'll prove to you our effort.
And I promise I'll keep my word.
Once again, SORRY teacher!
Please forgive us. =)


Yours sincerely,
-YiLiNg``

2 comments:

  1. when u all prove it, then everything wil b ok ...
    a gud teacher wont b so easily gv up their students i think ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm.. yea. I do feel the same. Really hope that we can successfully prove to her.

    ReplyDelete