Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tagged by YYNN

1. Crazy stuff u did before.
too many until I can't think of any =)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do ?
straggle at home K-ing series for now

3. If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you go back to the past ?
hmm.. I would like to. But a short period will do. This world is reality.

4. How old are you?
Can I count myself as sixteen plus?

5. Is there someone in your heart right now ?
Nope.. But, do friends as family considered?

6. Do you feel loved in this world ?
Yes, of course

7. What are you afraid to lose the most ?
Myself. Happiness . And the most important friends and family.

8. What you wish to do now?
Same with yynn.. Study hard. But I'm lazy still.

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her ?
I will . If and only if I'm confident in myself. Most probably no.

10.Do you think you are special?
I do think that everyone is special in this world. There is no a same YOU. God creates only ONE.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Treats and love me well of course. Honest, Loyal, Humorous, Friendly. I do hope that HE can be just like my friend yet makes me happy everyday.

12. What do you think is your purpose in life?
Live life to the max. Love and appreciate Myself and others

13. Do you feel like killing someone at the moment?
No.. and never

14. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
HAPPY definitely =D

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Laziness =.=

16. What is the most prized possession that you wish you can bring to Heaven?
agree with yynn. Each and every moment in my life. Either good or bad one.

17. Name one love song that you have in mind and why?
I will be by Leona Lewis It just rush into my mind. idk why

18.Would you like to be a boy or a girl?
Girl I think. But sometimes I prefer boy LOL

19. Do u think your Life is meaningful enough?
Ya. It is

20.Are you a shopholic ?
Yes I am




I tag : hooixin. jiahui. eeelaine. Lel. chawyeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment