Thursday, April 23, 2009

happy birthday to my DEAREST friend TAN HOOI XIN

Is your day, friend!!
And it was a super duper Fantastic day for you as I can see. Yeah!! As your friend, we've made it!
The book the present the surprise and everything that just to make you feel happy and touched on your birthday.
You cried babe! Too bad I didn't see it.
But I still can feel you sobbing when you were talking to me. I'm really happy to see you being so touched.
Friend, you really have a bunch of good friends.
When I say A BUNCH, it really means A BUNCH.
When I read the book, I was quite envy actually.
If the same thing happened to me, I sure cry until flood. =P Just kidding.
You are really lucky to have so many friends.
Really really lucky.
They are just simply irreplaceable and only you can owned them. Hehe.
Things that I want to say to you, I have already written it in the card and the book.
Hope you really like what I and We did it for you.
Of course I know you will.
I do think that this will be the most unforgettable birthday in your entire life.



Once again, Happy Birthday!!




Love,
Your action-packed friend,
Tan Yi Ling .



A post that is specially dedicated to the one and only YOU.







2 comments:

  1. can celebrate b'day v frens is nice ...
    but hv a bunch of frens tat's super nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU YI LING!!!
    thx for the article
    thx for the wishes
    thx for the presents
    thx for the surprises
    thx for everything!!!!!

    nah...you do..having a bunch of friends too

    ReplyDelete