Sunday, April 12, 2009

lonely yet touched =)


















For your information, I'm home alone tonight. Trust me, it was super duper damn lonely yet quiet. And these also symbolize an only child life at home. It is not that I hate or feel annoyed being alone at home. Is just it do happens to feel lonely sometimes. It's been awhile I have never being home alone throughout these years despite of schooling days. It is a weekend, kay? and now I'm ALONE in this HUGE-to-me house.

Actually, Mum went to kl for I-not-sure occasion. Probably meeting up friends and do some shopping. Dad went for trainings at I-don't-know where. Mum left penang on friday night. Dad left this early morning after dropping me to school for our annual sports day.

I'm actually quite shocked this morning when dad asked me to bring the house key. At that particular moment only I realize that there will be no one taking me back home after schools. A D.A.M.N word I would say. I forgot to arrange my own transport. Special Thanks to Keli for sending me back home today. p/s: I'm writing a diary-post because of you. LOL

Unexpectedly, I did some house work today which I seldom do. Then, read a lil bit of chemistry. *kakaz* Took a 2 hours nap. At the meantime of my nap, I received a call from my dad but due to my steamness I had forgotten what he said. Flashback now I felt quite surprised receiving his calls as he rarely called. Woke up and cooked myself a PENANG HAR MEE. That's my dinner! While enjoying my food, mum messaged me and ask me whether have I taken my dinner and she said she was at some new places at KL enjoying herself. Felt happy cause she still remember me even though she is not with me. Quite satisfied with my dinner and went back to my room and continue a lil bit of my studies. Dad called for the second time and this time I remembered our conversation. Basically he asked me what I ate and I asked him about his schedule tomorrow as I need him for my transport. And now I'm here to express.

It may be a quite boring post with full of words. But none of you will understand how I feel. I am touched because I am not forgotten. My parents' care makes me feel so warm. I'm glad and lucky to be their only daughter. They are simply irreplaceable. Love them more than I could. We are just so family. =)


the one and only us .



With love,
Ling .

7 comments:

  1. welcome~~
    so happy...haha

    such a nice post...
    like it...
    [happy family]
    so warm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your parents oways
    jz like how they love you
    even though it is almost impossible for you to love them equally as how they love you

    long time din left comment for u d, halo~ =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a nice post yea ...
    i think i know y u r so hapi ...
    " i'm not 4gotten ... "
    tis feeling really nice if u found out sm1 didn't 4get u ... ^^
    take care urself n ur family members ya ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ....
    i'm lookid n liang keat d fren ^^
    u r welcum ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, u wont be lonely, many friends are around u! when u feel loneyly just sms me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 优之草>> haha.. yea i know.

    Odelia>> odj! I really love you very much!! =P Thanks for being my friend and always be there for me =)

    ReplyDelete