Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Random one






Recently
I'm thinking whether want to stop tuition or not..
I came up with this because I feel like going back home directly everyday
I don't like staying back in school
I miss my home a lot although I'll be alone at home
It doesn't matter
I rather to spend my time in my sweetest home
Yet..
I found out that I couldn't pay full attention during tuition
Don't know what I am day dreaming in
But tuition doesn't help me lots if I can't concentrate while teacher is teaching
It is just a wasting of time
I can study myself actually is just the matter willingness
I have serious transport problem which cause inconvenience to my friends for bringing me to tuition classes
I don't mean to but I have no choice
Besides
I do face one more problem if I choose to stop tuition
How to excuse myself from Mr. Ban?
Felt so sorry to him
It's been 4 years being his student
Although I'm not an excellent one
He treats me well
And a good teacher he is
Alright
I'm in a dilemma





p/s : I know it is actually quite low probability for me to stop tuition.. just feel like expressing =.=


1 comment:

  1. gambateh!
    my beloved one...
    虽然那些gambateh之类的东东帮不了你什么...
    但是叻,
    还是很想给你说声加油啦...

    很久没看见你
    想你的叻❤

    别再烦了啦!
    我会心疼的~~

    Love,
    autumn gurl

    ReplyDelete