Wednesday, October 12, 2011

How Can I Not Share This?



This is so so so so GREAT !
And I do think it is nicer than the original version by Adele.
I'm deeply in love with the vocal of the scar guy.
What a perfect song with a fantastic duet by both of them!
Like till the max ! Before I forgot, the lyrics is awesome too!
This is simply so worth-sharing.
How can you not like this?
Hahahahaha. =DD

I heard, that your settled down.
That you, found a girl and your married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,
That for me, it isn't over.

Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best, for you too.
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:-
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.

You'd know, how the time flies.
Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.
We were born and raised in a summery haze.
Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness. I'm singing this song these dew days you know what?!!!!! And i like the one she recorded at her home!! And i also think I'm in love with her too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. We're singing this song this whole day. Very very very nice la. You mean the one adele recorded at her home eh? you mean you're in love with adele? hahahah.

    ReplyDelete