Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Screw you, Maths!

There goes Maths again! 
ooooommmmmmgeeeeeeeeee!
Having the same problem over and over again.
How many times I've asked myself to pay more effort in MATHS
But still, I'm too reluctant.
So, no one to blame.
Blame myself.
It's been awhile since my last update
Am here to clear the spider webs.
Readers, I think I might not be updating for one week.
As my trial will end on next Tuesday.
And I'll set myself free for awhile before I get back to the BOOK world
So, I'm here to wish everyone good luck for the coming trial and those who are sitting for trial.
Keep it up yo!
Well, I'm here to wish myself luck too!
I must be more confident to score a better grade.
I just want myself to improve this time.
And that is all I want.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment