Friday, September 30, 2011

Seriously, I am not satisfied with my trials' result this time.
Overall, I didn't improve.
My CGPA drops from 3.2 to 3.0.
sigh.
Anyway, I'm not giving up
because
我的字典里没有放弃,因为已锁定你~~~~

I was having a good mood this morning but things didn't ended up well the whole day.
Down a little during afternoon and neutral for now.
Thoughts aren't clear. Having lots of stuff inside my mind.
Very confused. Not very happy. 
Lazy to turn thoughts to words. 
There are so many words left unspoken.
Thank you for existing. 
You ruin everything. 

Sometimes, I seriously hate you. 
:(

3 comments:

  1. Allow me to scold that person with you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wouldnt know how happy I would be if you really can do that with me. hahaahhaa. millions of thank you my dear ! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHHA!

    ReplyDelete