Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm an attention seeker !

liking me !
=P

Posting a status, uploading photos in facebook aren't for sharing purpose actually.
The actual reason behind is just to gain 'likes' from others.
Thus, it implies that you're an attention-seeker.
quoted by litchen.

True enough.
And unfortunately, I'm one of them.
But my purpose mainly contains of two parts.
One is of course for sharing.
Second one is to gain 'likes'.
The more people like, the more I feel accomplished, the more happier I am.
I gain confidence by the liking system.
So it actually motivates me to post more quotes people may like/agree with me.
some written by myself, some copied.
And I like LIKE.
It seems that we're blurring the original purpose of doing that particular thing.
So what? I'm happy !
hahahaha.
So if you agree with me, please LIKE !
So if you disagree with me, you may not LIKE it.
Or you can also don't want to LIKE it intentionally.
By doing this, you will not boost my confidence level but lowering it.
Owh, so sad!

People always like affirmation and compliments from others.

Are you an attention-seeker too?
=)


Sometime, I like to be high profile.
Sometime, I like to be low profile too.
So, it all depends.
I'm not a severe attention-seeker patient after all.
=D
Just a lil bit, like really a lil.

No comments:

Post a Comment