Monday, January 10, 2011

Secret Garden , me LOVE ! xDD

Tadaa !
hehehhe =DDD
nice not nice not?


This is the latest drama that makes me gone crazy over it!
Korean drama! SECRET GARDEN is the name!
OMG! Damn funny and romantic I tell you.
Okay la, I know most of my readers are not a fan of K-pop.
So, it is kinda useless for me to promote this drama here.
Anyhow, I just want to share my excitements here.
The show is not really logical, but I enjoy watching those romantic and funny scenes acted by the handsome actor and pretty actress in the movie who are Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won.
Their acting is simply superb!
Like both of them and I'm really so into the drama.
I hope they both are couple in real life. AHAHAHA!
Also, the lines in the movie is so so touching man!

Pictures I grab from the Like Page:

the main actress
河智苑

the main actor
玄彬

Some of the highlighted scenes :






Other actors and actress who are all very very adorable and funny :




Unbearably, I'm so into this drama and the sad thing is the drama is coming to an end.
T.T
How I wish there would be more and more extended episodes.

Here's one of the song I like the most in the soundtrack.




hope you guys like it!
I feel so delighted watching SECRET GARDEN.
Everything is indeed really awesome in SECRET GARDEN!

1 comment:

  1. 你讲到我心动咯!
    哈哈,我想要大放假才可以看咯。。。
    因为现在才刚开课而已><

    ReplyDelete