Sunday, January 23, 2011

New template ! =D


So guys, do you like the new template of my page?
Fresh and relaxing right?
eyes-soothing not?
Hahahaha.

Anyway, I like it much !
I made it bluish as BLUE is always my favourite colour since primary 4!

Owh yeah, just want to remind you all that
kindly scroll to the very bottom of my page whenever you view for updates.
There's a lot of photo-sharing down there.
and nice quotes, sometimes.
It's everything I reblogged from Tumblr.
You don't get to view my page if you don't have an account I guess.
So, just stay tuned for more pictures from there, okay ?

Chinese New Year is coming !
Super duper excited I tell you!
What I like about Chinese New Year are
The gathering of family and friends.
Laughters spreading around the house.
Playing mahjong and poker cards.
Playing fireworks.
Get to eat delicious cookies like kuih kapek, kuih bangkit, bak hu tiao, etc.
Receiving lots and lots of angpaos.
Get to wear new clothes which is what I like the most, like seriously !

I'm being random these days.
Sorry if my post make you feel bore.

Lastly
Smile, you'll never know who fall for you whenever you smile =)

2 comments:

  1. And you never know who is going to stumble across your blog. I found it just by hitting "next blog" at the top of mine...I do that sometimes because it is like flipping cards and you never know what you will find. Even though I can't read much of your blog, I like it for its happy and optimistic approach. Happy people make the world better! This last post about Chinese New Year was my favorite because it is a glimpse into an unfamiliar life, and I like randomness, too. Not boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodi, I'm so glad to receive this special drop by from you who are leaving in the other side of the world. I never try clicking the 'next blog' . I just catch up updates from my friend. Anyway, I really appreciate your comment and I sincerely thank you so much for willing to say some words here. You wouldn't know how happy I am. Thank you !!!! Yes, I'm kinda an optimistic person. Yet, I do believe happy people will make the world better. =) Anyway, I'll try to hit 'next blog' in the future. Once again, I would like to send my deepest gratitude to you !
    May you and your family be well and happy always =D

    ReplyDelete