Friday, January 21, 2011

Just a Random post


This post is mainly about what happened last few days until today.
I just want to keep my blog to be up to date.
So, there goes the story ....

Wednesday, 19012011.

It's still schooling, like usual, because jiayen has tuition on that day, she didn't follow me home that day, so I took up lunch alone in Batu Lanchang Market for my Ice Kacang.
And then I met this lady who looks like a retired teacher asking me whether can she share the table with me, and I said yes.
At that time, I was having my Chicken Rice while she was having Ice Kacang.
In the meantime, she came up with a question asking me which form I'm studying.
And both of us ended up PILIPALA PILIPALA with English.
The lady asked me a lot of question, okay, abit exaggerating.
Questions like
1. Why you choose form 6 instead of college?
2. Why you didn't continue doing sciences?
3. What do you want to do in the future?
4. Why don't I think of being a teacher?
yet, we did discussed bout the Ice Kacang.
she was so surprised with the Ice Kacang I ordered.
she said I have a special taste in my combination of toppings which is two scoop of ice cream, sarsi syrup and milk with the ice only!
hahahhaha.
and and we both agreed that the ice is very fine and it just melts when it enters the mouth!
she came all the way from lipsin only for the IceKacang and also to do some marketing.
it just seems like I found someone who love IceKacang so much like me!
like I expected, she is a retired lecturer in the teachers training college.
The teacher said that I'm wise in my choice and very mature at my age.
[ alright, I know I'm not that wise and mature like she said ]
She said I can achieve what I want as I know what I want to do.
but seriously, I don't really know what I want to do yet.
I just said thanks and she just went off to do marketing.
That's the end of the story on Wednesday.
Somehow, I wish I can still meet up this teacher on the streets one day.
Very nice meeting her.
And I thank her for all the sharing, advices given, compliments.
I'll appreciate that as I can see her sincerity and kindness.
Thank you very much, teacher.
Too bad I didn't get to know you name but you know mine.
XD


Thursday, 20012011

It's Thaipusam so It's a Public Holiday!
I went to meet up litchen and woeiloon at 1st Avenue for lunch and movie.
Had our lunch at Kim Gary. The branch there is kinda small I can say.
Anyway, the food is still the same.
There is a new cinema namely TGV Cinemas.
Wei, the seat is so nice yet comfortable I tell you as compared to GSC/ CATHAY.
Don't feel like leaving the seat after the movie finished.
We watched 天天好天 directed and starred by Locals.
Mainly Myfm and Astro DJ/ Host.
What a great film!
It's funny and touching !
Recommended for people at every age.
However, the movie ticket cost us rm12 per ticket. Sounds expensive huh.
I'm not sure but maybe it is because of public holiday, I supposed.
Owh ya, litchen treat both of us rotiboy which cost him rm4 in total!
He wanted to prove us wrong that he is not kiamsiap
We always take him as a kiamsiap person, cause he very KIRA one.
It sounds very rare to us when he treats us the bread.
but we're happy at the same time !
Like I said to him, I'll blog about this! hahaha
lit, thanks for the rotiboy and souvenir from sg!
^^
At night, dad decided to go for Thaipusam Celebration which is located at Jalan Utama.
We went there almost every year.
But we reached there quite late this year.
All I can say about Thaipusam is the place is really crowded.
Ahh, I don't like becuase it is way too crowded.
Many unfamiliar faces which makes me feel insecure.
The most interesting part is the way they dance.
Hahahahaa!
Very unique yet funny way of dancing!
Actually, I planned to show my classmates how they danced today.
but .......
Due to the congested traffic, we reached home around 1am.
Then I complete my homeworks and stuff with a not-so-quick speed.
Hehehe.
Off to bed at 3am. It was like 2 hours plus later I have to wake up for school.
Well, I feel like not going to school at that time.
And my mum allow me to cause she knew I'm tired.


Friday, 21012011.

I SKIPPED SCHOOL !
it's my very first time skipping school for this kinda unreasonable reason.
LOL.
Naughty me.
Jiayen, I'm sorry for this last minute plan.
No more next time, I promise.

Wow, what a long post !
And you've made it to the bottom.
You deserve something from me !



A WINK !
^^
That is my latest haircut!
Enjoy, people !

4 comments:

  1. go out gather with woei loon lit,bo jio edi hur?how can it be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woei loon jio us very suddenly eh.
    and he thought you bo eng mar.. not purposely one =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn cute man your hair! i like :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more cute hair. LOL. Anyway, I'm getting another haircut very soon ! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete